06 Apr NUCLEONOVA takes part in 2.020, in the Spanish Nuclear Society Virtual Meeting
As in previous years, the Spanish Nuclear Society (SNE) has organized the largest event in the Spanish nuclear sector in exceptional circumstances. The SNE Virtual Meeting was held from Monday 16 to Thursday 19, 100% online and maintaining the work dynamics, in a different format. It has been the sharing of projects and experiences of the participating congressmen, and a moment of reflection on the main issues that currently take place in the nuclear sector:
- “Study of the Electric Arc (Arc Flash) in nuclear power plants”, work presented by Juan Cabello (Responsible for development of electrical services) and awarded in the category of “Maintenance, Inspection and Testing”.
- “Analytical and experimental evaluation of the degradation by storage of elastomeric gaskets manufactured as commercial grade for safety-related applications”, presentation defended by Álvaro Rodríguez (Coordinator of Projects, Dedications and Equipment Qualification).
- “Safety in the electric vehicle recharging infrastructure”, presentation defended by Antonio Puerta (Electricity services development technician).
Nucleonova participated in the Technical Sessions with different presentations on some of the activities carried out in the company, such as:
- “Optimization of the purchase of equipment to facilitate the acquisition of spare parts”, by Juan Antonio Muñoz (Director of Operations) and Andrea Querol (Head of Projects), where some of the experiences in the supply of equipment under specifications are shown techniques in which the requirements for the acquisition of spare parts have not been adequately defined, and a Component Classification has not been carried out.
- “Difficulties in defining acceptance criteria during a dedication process”, by Daniel Fernández (Technical Director), where the methodology to face the difficulties posed by not having enough information to define the Acceptance Criteria is defined. during the development of Dedication Processes of components that will be used in Safety-Related Applications.
- “Supervision of Maneuvers. One more step to safety”, by Marcos Germán Rotelli (Maneuvering Supervisor) and Juan Antonio Muñoz, where the importance of the supervision of lifting maneuvers and load movement was explained, as well as the operational experiences of rigging in nuclear power plants.
You can consult the portfolio of components on the Nucleonova has worked in the following link.
If you want more information, do not hesitate to contact us through the means offered on our website, or by filling in our contact form.